If you’re not outsourcing for commercial cleaning, janitorial services, and a comprehensive facilities management plan, you could be leaving money on the table.
How? R-O-I. That’s “return on investment.” It’s a phrase we hear a LOT in the world of business, as owners, operators, and administrators get ever savvier about making the most of their organizational resources. But what does it mean? Simply put, if you can’t justify the expense it’s not worth the money.
But that’s just the thing: we’re here to tell you that bundled services with a trusted facilities management provider is worth every penny. (OK, we may be a bit biased, but allow us to explain why).
How spending for commercial cleaning and facilities management services saves you money
- Consolidated services helps you to reduce the overall cost. Why? It can be time time consuming and expensive to manage facility services provided by different operations. Ever heard the phrase, “economy of scale”? A full service facilities management service will offer not only cleaning services, but parking lot maintenance, landscaping, lighting maintenance, and so much more. Bundling service can get you a discount overall.
- Saves you time, and time costs money. We all know that managing facility services can be time consuming, and take focus and effort away from your business or your other important responsibilities.
- Work with a partner with best-in-class capabilities. We’ve been doing this for a while, so we know what works and doesn’t. You want experts doing your facilities services, not to take a chance with a hire that may or may not get the services right the first time. Re-doing service done wrong costs in the long run.
- Free your internal resources for other purposes: Your employees need to spend time on revenue-generating tasks, not maintenance. When you partner with us, you won’t have to worry about things that distract you from turning a profit. In other words, we help you stay focused.
- Benefit from our expertise. We also advocate on your behalf so you can get the best combination of services for your needs.
- Smaller organizations often see the biggest benefits. No, you don’t have to be a large company in order to have a “personalized” facility management program. You don’t even have to pay a company to manage all your vendors. Typically you pay a percentage of all the managed services.
If you are a facility coordinator or manager, we can simplify your daily routine by sourcing and overseeing qualified service providers to meet your needs! And that’s a return on your invested time, energy and money that you can be sure will pay off.
What are you waiting for? Give us a call today. We’re happy to answer any and add questions you may have.
Did you know? System4 of Georgia offers building maintenance services for charter schools, daycares, medical and dental clinics, automotive dealerships, and office buildings. All can benefit from our commercial cleaning, maintenance and landscaping service in Suwanee, GA.
We make lives easier by bundling services into one easy-to-reach, reliable source for service! Whether you’re a facility manager, director of facilities, property manager, regional manager, or purchasing agent, we can provide the complete package of services you need.
Please visit our website for more information. We look forward to working with you!